February Family Newsletter
February 28, 2022
Hello Pan American families!
We hope that you and your family are staying well. Our first month back to in-person learning has gone fairly well.
- All new iPads have been distributed to students. These iPads come equipped with a protective case containing an attached keyboard, and a digital pencil/crayon for iPad.
- Please be sure to send your student to school daily with their iPad fully charged
- Students must be in full uniform daily. They may only wear their gym uniform on the days they have gym
- Please note that while we love to celebrate different events at Pan American, we are not allowing any food, snacks, or sweet treats for celebrations in classrooms
- We are a nut-free school, please do not pack lunch or snack products containing nuts
- Wednesday’s are early release days, students dismiss at 12pm
PSSA Individual Student Reports
Students in 4th through 8th grades have received their 2021 PSSA reports, if they took the PSSAs last year. These reports were sent home with students on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 with a parent letter in both English and Spanish.
Any students that are quarantined are welcome to sign into our office hours Monday, Wednesday or Friday for support with assignments. Please see ClassDojo for detailed information regarding these office hours.
We continue to be grateful for your support.
Health & Safety Plan
Our Health and Safety Plan was updated in January and can be found here.