Remote Instruction Follow-Up
January 10, 2022
We are planning to return to in-person instruction on January 31, 2022. There continues to be positive COVID cases for staff and students reported daily. Hopefully, by waiting until January 31st to return in-person, we will be able to stay open as a whole school. Once we return, we still expect that small groups or single classes may still have to quarantine due to the extremely high transmission rate for COVID in Philadelphia.
Please be sure to:
- Check Class Dojo daily for messages, updates, schedules and instructions from your child’s teacher and school administrators.
- Email email@example.com if you need help with technology
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need support with meals for the students
- Inform your child’s teacher, if your child must miss class because they are sick
- Email COVID19@panamcs.org to notify the school if your child has tested positive for COVID and include your contact information
- Contact the main office at 215-425-1212 if you need assistance. Our building is open with very limited access to visitors.
Please support us with remote learning by:
- Ensuring your child is signed on and following along with their class
- Checking that your child has completed all of their classwork and homework